Winter Accommodation Ski Package
Bearsden Ski Chalet Experience Winter 2015 (New for 2015)
Eat/Ski/Stay Bearsden Ski Chalet Experience including 5 nights bed & breakfast, 3 dinners at Bearsden & 4 days ski or board hire
Exclusive use of Bearsden spa pool, lounge and mountain bikes and 3 home cooked dinners with Margie & Ned at Bearsden. 2 evenings out to explore Arrowtown‘s growing selection of great restaurants offering a variety of flavours or call into Queenstown after skiing for an early dinner at Fergburger or one of the many other popular restaurants.
Bearsden Queenstown is only 20 minutes drive from Coronet Peak, 45 minutes from The Remarkables, just under an hour to Cardrona & 75 minutes to Treble Cone Ski Areas*
Priced from $NZ2245 for 2 adults package includes:
- 5 nights Premier Room Queen accommodation with ensuite & exclusive use of Bearsden facilities
- 3 nights of après ski drinks and bar snacks followed by
- 3 dinners at Bearsden hosted by Margie & Ned
- 4 days ski or board hire from Queenstown’s premier ski shop, Browns• Free use of spa pool, guest lounge, free wi fi, mountain bikes, off street parking & all taxes
- 2 nights to explore Queenstown or Arrowtown for dinner – cost at your expense
- Not included rental car, lift passes or alcohol unless stated (wine, beer and spirits available for purchase)
View our "Sample menu & suggested itinerary"
This package is recommended for keen skiers or riders who want the flexibility to ski all 4 ski areas and not be locked into just 1 or 2. Take advantage of Bearsden's close proximity to the ski areas and stay ahead of the crowd leaving Queenstown on the drive to Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona or Treble Cone. Return to Bearsden at the end of the day to a welcome drink and relax before enjoying a 2 course home cooked meal prepared for you by Margie & Ned but the opportunity to explore Arrowtown or Queenstown on the other nights.
Margie and Ned are both keen skiers and have skied extensively in New Zealand, Europe, Australia and North America. Margie spent 20 years working in the NZ Ski Industry, is a former Ski Instructor and spent several years as a ski guide in France and Austria after qualifying in Canada. She can also give you first hand advice on local heliskiing having spent many days heliskiing around Queenstown, Wanaka and Mt Cook. Ask her about the best places to ski or ride to suit your ability and the present snow & weather conditions.
After a big day skiing or riding top off your day with a luxurious soak in the outdoor spa while taking in the lights of groomers working on Coronet Peak before going to bed for a good night’s sleep before hitting the piste again the following day.
Bearsden Queenstown is an affordable luxury B & B located in a rural setting 15 minutes drive from Queenstown and 7 minutes drive from the historic gold mining town of Arrowtown. It has alpine views of both The Remarkables and Coronet Peak ski areas. You can check the weather with out even getting out of bed.Bearsden has been popular with independent couples that enjoy their outdoor pursuits like biking, hiking & skiing but also the comforts of home and tapping into the inside knowledge from a couple of locals that know the area well. Check out what people say here at tripadvisor.co.nz
* Drive times to ski areas are based on clear roads when chains aren’t required. Chains will be required to be fitted from time to time to both 2wd & 4wd drives and this will increase the journey time. We recommend you check that your rental car has chains.